Saturday 3 October 2009

3 Rocktober 2009

This is what a coma sounds like. Fucking hell I was bored. If I wanted relaxed twee I could have listened to Belle & Sebastien. If I wanted a man in a deep soothing voice purring me to sleep I could have took apart 69 Love Songs. But no, instead I just wasted an hour. The most interesting thing to report is that I keep spelling it Lampchob. Seriously.

Naturally I am going to experience things I don't enjoy. Considering my previous indie listening habits, I could have liked this band and in the future, I may listen to other Lambchop records. But How I Quit Smoking has been deleted from my Spotify playlist of things to listen to and if it wasn't for Final Score, I'd be cleansing myself with some M.O.P. or Bad Brains.

Later I may kick it with something by Jimmy Smith that isn't Root Down. Actually, I may listen to that aswell.

Other 'new' things, and I'm being very liberal here with something I had done for every day for over 10 years: I spoke to Adam Roach! He was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a pink sweater, mayne this place can take the cool out of someone. Though he seemed happy I really never want to end up like that. Also ordered 'Arsenal: Making of a modern superclub', the official Wenger biography and FM10 while laughing at Reading losing again. One can only spend so much free time kicking it enjoying football, I desperately need a life. Also remembered to get Dad a birthday card.

'Till tomorrow, my absolutely zero amount of readers. (Why is this even on the internet?)

No comments:

Post a Comment